Sunday, May 20, 2007

In THIS time... ME!!



Hi, my name is Franklin Castellano, and everybody call me Franklin, or sometimes the people call me Frank...
I live in Lagunillas, Venezuela, I'm 19 years old and study graphic design in URBE, I´m in the 6th trimester.
I like every kind of music, I hear a little of everything. I don´t watch much tv cuz I dont have many time for it, but when I have, I don't think that twice. I like Practice sports, in special play soccer, but I can't play when I want, cuz I don't have many time, or sometimes my friends didn't do, and I don't can play that alone.
I love eat cake with coffe, that are very delicius, thats is my favorite dessert, I like spent time whith my family and friends, but I like stay in home more than go out and do anything...
Somethings that I HATE are Talking on the phone cuz I not can say all that I want, other thing that I hate, but a need to do it, is get up early all the week, but is the price of living far from the university.
MY DREAM IS, travel to some country the that I was graduated and make a lot of money, then make a company in Venezuela and in a other country, make a family and have a long life...
English for me is a good lenguage because many people talk in that lenguage not only in
EE.UU, this lenguage is used in many countrys, and that is a easy way to comunicated with the people of other country... like china...

No comments: